Same great look as Timberline HD™ Shingles! Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are available now in our area.
More homeowners in North America rely on Timberline® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability — and are the best value in roofing today.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.1
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology.
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.3
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.4
- Stays In Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- Seamless compatibility: The new Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline HD® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.5
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles.
DISCLAIMER: The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all
material and content on the above blog including photographs, and graphical
images are owned by the source herein specified.